Our Industry is Booming!
More and more, people live in two-income households. They don’t have the time or desire to do their own housecleaning, and that places us right in the middle of one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Additionally, our business isn’t seasonal and doesn’t rise and fall with the economy. You can look at every industry out there, investigate every franchise opportunity in those industries and you would have a hard time finding a single one with all the advantages offered by Heavenly Touch Maids.
The Residential Housecleaning Industry
One of the most dramatic shifts in the American economy over the past few decades has been the growing number of working women. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, two-thirds of American women work outside their home. In the next few years, that number is projected to reach 80%. The two-career household is clearly here to stay. People are pressed for time as never before and services such as ours have become more necessity than luxury.
Last year, nearly 10% of all U.S. households paid a professional service to clean their homes. Within the next few years, the US Department of Commerce expects 80% of two-income households to use an outside housecleaning service.
Residential housecleaning has become one of the fastest growing industries in the country. It’s currently approaching $24 billion dollars in annual sales with a projected annual growth rate of 20%!
The Senior Care Service Industry
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s “Middle Series” projections, the elderly population will increase by 2050 to 80 million. By that year as many as 1 in 5 Americans could be elderly. Most of this growth should occur between 2010 and 2030 when the “baby boom” generation enters their elder years.
- The number of people 65 years of age will grow to 53 million by 2020 and 80 million by 2050.
- By the year 2020, one in five Americans will be over the age of 65.
- Average life expectancy has increased 15 years since the founding of the Social Security System in the 1030’s.
- $20 Billion market – which is a 100% increase from the previous decade, and a HUGE growth forecast between 2010 and 2030 due to the “baby boomer” generation entering their elderly years.
The Franchise Concept
Franchising first became a significant form of conducting business during the 1950’s and 1960’s. As more and more businesses have come to recognize and appreciate the opportunities created by the establishment of a franchise system, the prevalence of franchising has continued to grow. According to the International Franchising Association (IFA), in the year 2000, franchising accounted for over $1 trillion in annual U.S. retail sales, constituting over 40% of all U.S. retail sales.
Franchising offers many benefits to both franchisor and franchisee. For the franchisor, franchising provides a means to grow a business in part using the capital and efforts of others, while at the same time, establishing brand name recognition. Franchising gives a franchisor the flexibility to control all of the details of its franchisees’ operations to create a uniform system for the delivery of the franchisor’s products and services. Because franchisees tend to invest significant amounts of money in the franchise, they have a more vested interest in the success of the business than do managers of company owned outlets. This vested interest translates into a greater degree of personal involvement and dedication to the business.
For the franchisee, franchising as a business model offers an opportunity to establish a new business and to be his or her own boss. More importantly, a franchisee investing in an established franchise system benefits from the brand name recognition and goodwill associated with the franchise system. Many franchise systems permit franchisees to benefit from the franchisor’s purchasing power through lower costs. Franchisees also benefit from the experience and guidance provided by the franchisor. As a result, franchisees can often avoid many of the pitfalls that plague and ultimately cause the demise of startup businesses. The International Franchise Association states that 92% of all new franchises are still in operation after five years.
The Heavenly Touch Opportunity
Heavenly Touch Maids is one of the most exciting new franchise opportunities available today.
Why a Heavenly Touch Maids Franchise is “The Right Choice”:
- $100,000 GUARANTEE (More Info…)
- $1,490 DOWN / 0% Interest (More Info…)
- Additional Franchise Units Discounted – currently 50% OFF
click here for discount certificate
- 5 Year Franchise Term w/ FREE Renewal Options
The option is yours, or you could choose to sell your franchise at any time and the profits will be 100% yours as you will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- Low Cost Start-Up / Minimal Inventory & Overhead
- Immediate Cash Flow
- Huge Customer Demand / Multi – Billion Dollar Market
- Freedom Of Choice – Various recommendations and examples are always provided to you, but you are free to choose:
- Hours of Operation
- Selling Business (when and how much to sell business for)
- First Choice Of Protected Territories
up to 10 miles and/or 200,000+ population
- Use Of Nationally Registered Trademark, Logo & Designs
- Access And Use Of Our Trade-Secrets
- Low Franchise Fees
- Owner Financing / SBA Assistance Available
- No Experience Necessary (business or cleaning)
- One-Spot Plus Proprietary Software – w/ FREE upgrades
- Office Site Selection Service and Lease Negotiation Assistance
- Pre-Opening, Forms & Operations Manuals – complete with comprehensive instructions on all aspects of operations, including marketing, accounting, employment procedures, agreements, handbooks, etc.
- Unlimited Support
- Outstanding Marketing Materials & Advertising Samples
- Free Website Link
- Business Consultation – Incorporation (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC, Sole Proprietorship), Insurance, etc.
- One-Stop Buying Power – Insurance, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Heavenly Touch Maids Comprehensive Training & Certification
5 days Franchise Training / Lifetime support
- Freedom to Sell Your Franchise at any Time – you are free to sell your investment and capture 100% of the proceeds as you are 100% owner. You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself as a franchise of Heavenly Touch Maids.
- Save $4,825 – $9,850+ (click here for details)